Currently only selected organizations have the rights to use live clips. If you like to try it out, please contact our support. You can share to live clips, Facebook and Twitter. If you want to share to apps via API, please contact us.
We are going to start off by creating an event. An event is typically representing a match or a competition.
- Login to the LiveReplayer backoffice and click Live clips in the menu.
- Click Create event in the menu to the left.
- Type in the title and the event date. If your event extends over several days, just enter the start date. Then click the Create event button to submit the form.
Embed the player
When you have created an event, just choose the event and click Embed player. You can copy this HTML code and paste it to the web pages where you like to embed it. Please note that the player is not made to work inside a frame or iframe.
- Start up LiveReplayer and log in.
- Configure your event in the dropdown menu at Preferences → Sharing.
- Create a replay with the Cut button.
- Next to the clip click the sharing button.
- Enter a title and click share.
- The clip is published when the icon above turns green.
Click the sharing icon next to the clip. In the popover, click the retract button to delete it. The clip is removed from the player in a few seconds.
Go to you event and click on the three dots next to the clip you want to delete. Click Delete clip to delete it. The clip is removed from the player in a few seconds.
Update live clip
You can update the caption or video for a published live clip. When you make an edit, notice that the publish button changes to "Update". Just click the update button and your updates will be visible to the audience in a few seconds.
You can update the caption from backoffice. Choose your event and click on the three dots next to the clip you want to delete. Click Edit title to delete it. The clip is removed from the player in a few seconds.
Pre and post roll
A live clip pre/post roll is a video file that is concatinated with the uploaded live clip, so it can not be ad blocked.
- Selecting preroll - choose Live clips → Select preroll in the menu and select the file.
- Clear preroll - choose Live clips → Clear preroll in the menu.
Video file requirements
- Length: Maximum 6 seconds
- Format: MP4/MOV/M4V in at least 720p
- Must include an audio track
The sharing button is not available
Woups. That could be because you don't have the sharing feature turned on. Contact our support and we'll get that sorted out for you.
The fullscreen button in the videoplayer dont't work
This may be because the player is embedded inside a frame or iframe. Check that first, otherwise contact our support.