Any Apple computer with an Intel CPU, for more information have a look at our hardware recommendations.
- Operating system: Mac OS X version 10.10.5 and higher.
- Drivers: Blackmagic Desktop Video (Only if you are using Blackmagic capture device)
Input signal and camera equipment
- Any camera with Blackmagic capture device as input.
- HD/DV cameras supported natively by OS X.
- Any camera with included drivers for OS X.
- Network cameras and streams (HLS, RTMP/RTSP, UDP).
Up to 4K format.
Approx. 10 Mbps, 1280x720 H.264 AAC.
Output archive recording
1-80 Mbps, 720p to 4K MPEG4 with H.264 AAC.